Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stuck in Him

I have been thinking an praying about a pretty major decision lately and as I see the Lord reveal His will to me I am thrilled at the confirmations that He has sent my way.

The decision before me would have been a major change in location for a girl who has grown up in the same town since she was 7, the same church since she was born. The girl who likes to travel but always loves coming home. The girl who finally moved out at the age of 25, a mile and a half down the road!

Then I read Ann Voskamp's blog--and she said "I'd just stayed here." 

And this morning Ron Hutchcraft said," Wherever you are, be all there."

And so here I will stay and rejoice in the good gifts that the Father has given me!

2 comments:

  1. Megan, I've been thinking about you a lot and this decision you have been wrestling with. I am so glad you now have the confirmation you were looking for! That is always such a great feeling to know you've heard clearly from the Lord and now you can rest in that peace. (And Ann's blog... oh I just love it.)
    xo,
    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristen! It is so nice to have finally have reached the point of decision with this and have a peace about it. love ya!

    ReplyDelete