Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Starting again

So, yes, here I am, starting again with my list of One Thousand Gifts... I have never gotten past 400 but I want to do this--to count the way the Lord God loves me! so here I am again..

I am reminded of that song "A thousand times I failed, still your mercy remains..." Or that one by Rend Collective, "Countless Second Chances"

I am Thankful that is the God we serve--the God of Countless Second Chances.

1. Getting to hold my precious Emmy tonight
2. Talking with my dearest friends
3. Hugs
4. Laughter
5. Yummy dinner that my momma made (Moroccan Chicken)
6. Pie from Morgan
7. Listening to my dad passionately defend the truth of the Word of God
8. Prayer time with the church body
9. Being truly seen
10. Notes from friends
11. Invitations to celebrate joy with others
12. Hot showers and anti-bacterial soap--sometimes regular soap just doesn't cut it. 
13. watching the joy that a child brings to everyone around them
14. Getting to spend time with a precious little one --reading When Bear Gets Sick :)
15. Caedmon's Call--for putting words and music to the cries of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment