Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thanks!

46. brothers who humor me even when I am asking them to admire my shoes
47. Perfectly orchestrated days--"You knew this day long before you made me out of dirt"
48. Homemade Philly cheesesteak
49. telemedicine with my brother :)
50. that even the darkness is as light to Him
51. hugs from Grace
52. Bible Study with young and not-so-young
53. having enough
54. sore muscles
55. nights cool enough for corn bags and sweaters
56. Glasses of water everywhere--because that's where I leave them :)
57. unexpected grace
58. A dad and a little brother who sounds more like him every day who remind me to speak well and "keep my tongue from evil."
59. Pippin
60. sitting close on the couch
61. good chats with my little brother on the way home
62. the smell of wood smoke in the air
64. Donut Fridays
65. Taste of Texas--fried green tomatoes and Lone Star Turkey!!
66. Snuggles with my kiddos 
67. Communicating with hand gestures and wild facial expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment