Friday, October 3, 2014

thank yous

Counting blessings... Ann Voskamp says, shows you Who can be counted on. 
Needing to remind my heart of that tonight

16. Thankful for Donut Fridays--bringing joy in the form of sweet treats
17. Gifts well received
18. a special smile from a special kiddo
19. getting to read to one of my precious little ones. 
20. getting to hear about how a friend earned a kindness link by offering a hug!
21. Being wished a "poop-free friday!"
22. getting to work with my sister
23. taking a lunch break
24. Being able to help my mom--do the dishes, make dessert and bring her flowers
25. pizza with the family
26. grace freely given
27. Blue-Grass Sings the Best of Disney sing-a-longs! 
28. That "You knew this day long before you made me out of dirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment