Friday, July 6, 2012

Count Your Blessings

" so teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom."

I was reminded this Wednesday night as we celebrated the birthday of our nation that no matter the number of our days here on this earth we need to learn this...to use to the time that we have been given to bring glory to the Lord Jesus!

Numbering our days,
seeking Him alone
Looking to Him in prayer
bowing low before the throne

Numbering our blessings
relying on His grace
trusting in His promise
gazing on His face

Numbering our days
Giving to Him all praise
Living sacrifice I am made
to the Lord alone my thanks I raise



I have much to be thankful for this week

time spent with family
beautiful fireworks in York! with friends gathered round
Hearing the Lord Jesus proclaimed in a public event!
answered prayers
long talks with my dear friend Sarah
Amazing sermon that was spoken just for me!
getting to spend time with my wee friend Jimmy
spending time with mom and sister
photos of my family far and near
surprise return of my brother 4 days early!
early morning walks
evening tramps in the fields
fresh picked rasberries!
Knowing that God still speaks!


No comments:

Post a Comment