Wednesday, June 27, 2012

All is grace





Tonight Lord I am thankful for Your grace; Your grace that saved me and Your grace that keeps me
Lord I am thankful for laughter--for my dear friends who are gifted to act, and teach. 
Lord I am thankful that You saved us when we were still without strength and You are still our strength
I am Thankful that You make me worthy:




Lord I am thankful that You promise that You never leave me alone. 
Lord I am thankful for the wise friends you have given me
Lord I am grateful that You have shown me that I have no unique experience--in my struggles You say that You were  " in every way tempted as we are yet without sin." and "no  temptation has over taken you except that which is common to man"
Lord I am thankful for the love of my "nieces" and "nephews"
Lord I am grateful that you hear and answer prayer--hear my cry for help! I love you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment