Monday, June 11, 2012

Youth Group 2012

This is my list of thankfulness for time spent with my youth group this past weekend...

1.Spending my weekend with the greatest group of high schoolers ever :)

2. Playing four-square all together

3. Waking up and responding to Christa talking in her sleep--and neither of  us realizing that she wasn't awake until the next morning. 

4. catching fireflies for the first time ever! 

5. Riding rides at the amusement park that I never thought I would ever get on--thanks to this crazy group for helping me overcome my fears

6. sitting in the sun and chillin with Allison

7. Watching all the crazy brave ones take on the water slides and hearing about how cool, scary, amazing they were afterward

8. Seeing the group build each other up, share their food, share their time, and share their gifts to bless each other

9. Watching friendships forged along the bond we have in Christ. 

10. Listening to Rebekah laugh

11. Hanging out with Josiah while we watched those with strong stomachs ride the Music Express over and over and over again!

12. Watching Hannah and Morgan enjoy the wave pool

13. Sharing a cup of Dipping Dots with Matthew, John and David

14. Watching William enjoy 18 consecutive rides on the Music Express and hold his lunch down ;)

15. Riding the whirlwind with Hannah G, John and Grace :)

16. All and all I am thankful for another great year in youth group. I am excited to see what God has done in our hearts and what He will do. What a mighty God we serve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment