Thursday, June 28, 2012

Perfect love

"perfect love casts out fear."


His perfect love casts out all my fears


His love is the covanental love that walked between the sacrifices alone...one-sided oath...all dependent on Him


His love is the love that died for me while I was "still without strength."


It is the love that says "no one is able to pluck you out of My Father's hand"


It is His love that saves me, His love that Keeps me


It is the love that is greater than all my fears. 


Love that gives me...


beautiful sunsets


crickets chirruping so loud it blocks out other sounds


frogs jumping happily into the pond


farm-field dirty feet reminding me of that night long ago when the Lord washed His disciples feet


laughter of friends


hymns sings around the piano


the love in my Daddy's face


friends who love me


reveling that great is the mystery


the power of prayer


the beauty of a Spirit-led life


the grace for each day


prodigal love that loves me though I stumble and fall







For all these gifts Lord I thank Thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment