Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A gift outside, inside and on a plate

# 1. Snow!!
Although I am not sure that I love to drive in it--I am thankful for its beauty & purity. "Though you sins be as scarlet they shall be as white as snow." (Isaiah 1:18)

#2. Singing hymns of worship to the Lord in my stocking feet in the chapel tonight--reminded me of Moses taking off his sandals and I am so glad that Jesus tore the veil so that I have free access into the most Holy place! 

#3. Yummy dinner that I didn't cook myself--thankful for the money to buy food, for the endless choices that are available to me and the kind people who are gracious to this young woman/shy girl who is petrified of placing her order at the grocery store counter. Thankful for the kind smile and the "have a lovely evening" that make it a grace-filled moment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment