Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

I posted the other day about the best of 2012--it was good to look back and see the many good things that God had done. This year, as I "fall forward" into 2013 I want to daily see. To have the kind of sight that stops me in my tracks at the wonder of God. I want to be conscious of His constant presence with me. I want to live in the reality that I am indeed kept by grace. 

I am going to try again to count with Ann to one thousand. To count daily the ways that He loves me. I am going to count to learn thankful trust, to see Him, and savor Him always. 

Today's gifts are 3 gifts heard:

A reminder in this song that where the Lord, my Love is, there is my home. 


This song says it all. I need Him so desperately, every moment of every day. I wrestle with anxiety because I try and do it all on my own instead of realizing His supreme control!


This is a gem--I was listening to them earlier and stumbled on this just now! Wow! And what a challenge to my heart--may it be said that everywhere I go, someone is talking about Jesus and may that someone be me.


I also enjoyed hearing beautiful worship music from Chris Rice, Fernando Oretega, and Rich Mullins on the radio today.
I am thankful that I could hear His voice as I spent time in the word today.
I am thankful for the beautiful music that I listened to as I watched Pride and Prejudice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment