Friday, January 4, 2013

Five-minute Fridays: Opportunity

If I am following five-minute Fridays according to the rules I have already failed. I wrote a sentence or two and erased them and started again. I have realized recently (again) how fearful I am and this is just a momentary example of that fear. I worry about acceptance and presume rejection. I worry about the judgement of others and I assume that they do judge. So today's five minute Friday is my opportunity to discipline myself to let go of fear. Because as Mike from 10th Ave North says: "fear is just a lie."
And so I am choosing now the opportunity to let go of fear and to believe the truth of Christ. I am loved because He is love. May I learn to live loved!

Also..counting graces..
thankful today for
3 gifts overheard...
listening to this about prayer
Listening to true "how are you's?"
listening to my mom pray for me.

3 gifts...old, new, blue
my old car :) A great gift from God
a new bag that I got to give to someone else to bless them
blue skies...even when the clouds are gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment