Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Patience in Tribulation

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

It sits on my desk. The Joy Box that I made. Over and over and over it says: "Count it all joy!"--the rest of that verse says, "when you face trials of many kinds, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience and let patience have its perfect work that you may be perfect and complete lacking nothing." James 1:2-4

And so I will keep counting...

a wonderful weekend at Iroquoina

meeting new friends who are like old friends

worshipping with others who Love You!

hearing from the hearts of young men who are set on passionately serving the Savior

building snowmen and playing in castles--feeling like a kid again

safety on the roads--Jesus carrying my poor old car there and back again

His grace is sufficient for me.

seeing my cousins!

hugs that say what words can never say

hearing of His workings even in our sorrow

that even in the furnance He is with me

that the flames removed their bonds alone

Thankful for all He is and all He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment