Thursday, January 10, 2013

Keep counting!

18. A gift held: my hand held as a dear gentleman at church listened to me share what the Lord is doing in my life. 
19. A gift passed by: a baby nestled in her sister's arms
20. A gift sat with: dinner with my dear Mrs.V. What a joy she is to me!

21. A gift sour: tart wildberry tea to help me through my day.
22. A gift sweet: dark chocolate kisses 
23. A gift just right: Hot cocoa with ginger snaps!

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me

Enjoying this song tonight!


Enjoying this challenge from Ann: http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/01/the-1-habit-god-really-wants-for-your-new-year/

Rejoicing in Jesus! Choosing His joy! Resting in His grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment