Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Grace is for the imperfections

God's graces to me today

Strength to carry me thru the day despite how I feel

Surprise! Caffeine hidden in my Vitamin water (who knew?) helpful after a too late night

Knowing that with Him I am never misunderstood

Understanding co-workers

Talking to someone who shared creative ways to bless the homeless

hearing the Holy Spirit's nudge to call a friend and just say "i love you and I am praying for you"

Finding special bread that my roommate can eat!

Watching my shamrock plant awake with the rising day

A concert of praise; hearing my dear sister Lydia's senior recital

See God open doors for me to bless those around me; doing things that I have been longing to do and lacked the opportunity.

Being wrapped up and ready for tomorrow...in time to go to bed reasonably earlier than last night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment