Thursday, April 19, 2012

without excuse







"Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer's;
he makes me tread on my high places."

Habakukk 3:17-19


There is no excuse for un-joyfulness. I will rejoice because God is...my strength, my salvation, my Lord!


Thankful tonight for small gifts


Surprise morning hug from my brother to start my day.


Safety on the roads


a car that runs


the trust of a small child


The glory of God's love


The encouragement of the saints


The sweetness of prayer to our God


Sunshine


warm weather


music & memory


pain--a refiner, a safety measure


Ice cream sandwiches on homemade chocolate chip cookies


blooming flowers


kitchen science experiments







No comments:

Post a Comment