Monday, April 30, 2012

It couldn't be more perfect :)

When God is the Master Weaver of our days
When we allow our Lord to rule
It couldn't be more perfect.


A few days ago I knelt to pray and you know how people always say that you need to make sure that you are listening to as well as talking to the Lord...well I knelt to pray and immediately something that I needed to do popped into my head. I usually disregard such "to do" items as distractions from my prayers but that night I knew it was the Lord prompting me. I got up, wrote the email I needed to write, and went to bed knowing that I had done what I was supposed to do. 
A few days later I got a response back from that email and it said "I just wanted you to know that the Lord has gone before you in this." I cried right then and there in front of my computer screen and praised the Lord who makes straight our paths. 


When the Lord is Ruler of my days
When He is the Potter and I am the clay. 
It couldn't be more perfect. 


Thank -full tonight for:
 the joy of cooking---oh I have so much fun making dinner!
 the wonders of modern technology-
 the peace of knowing that He leadeth me
 early am walks in the country
 small girls picking dandelion bouquets


No comments:

Post a Comment