Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All is grace

Thanking the Lord tonight for His amazing answers to prayer. I am so grateful to serve a God who cares about all the details of our lives.

I was extremely anxious about the start up of a new computer system at work and so I brought this to the Ladies Prayer Group last night. This morning I received an email that a crucial piece that was not expected to be in place would be in place in time to go live! To God be the glory!

I had to have a medical procedure on Tuesday and normally this is the sort of thing that would make me very anxious. However I had been praying about it a lot and committed it to the Lord; to my amazement I went through the whole ordeal without ever once giving in to fear! What a mighty God we serve!

In the midst of a crazy day at work last week I got a text message from my cousin Elena that she "accidentally" sent to my phone instead of my email. There are no accidents in God's economy. 

I received a note today from a friend, outlining the mighty work of God at the Rochester Youth Conference last weekend. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly beyond all that we ask or think!

To say that His grace is sufficient seems like an understatement! He is "more than enough!"

This too is grace... a weekend in Chicago with two dear friends! What a gift :)

These two shots are testimonies of grace, the grace that brought 4 different people, born of the same 2 parents, to the One saving Grace, and taught us to love one another. This indeed is grace!


No comments:

Post a Comment