Saturday, May 12, 2012

Almost grown-up

    Today I was eating one of my favorite childhood snacks--a Cow Tale: soft, chewy caramel with a creme center. Yum! whenever I eat one of those I am transported back to my days at Iroquoina's Family Camp when the Trading Post was this rickety old one room building. Cow Tales were my favorite treat and only cost about 25 cents. 


    Anyways I was eating one of those and I commented to my brother that they remind me of being a kid. Matthew said that if my hair was longer that I would look like a teenager from behind. I asked "only from behind?" and he said "well you don't have a teenager face. your face is too parent-like to be mistaken for a teenager!" He said, "you know, like no-don't-do-that, instead of who-cares-whatever." 
So I guess I am almost grown-up, but only if I am not eating Cow Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment